Friday, October 5, 2012

Internet At Last!!

I'm sure anyone who has moved before (especially a military move) knows how much you miss technology when you don't have it. We left Oregon on a Friday evening and got to MA at 4 a.m. the following Monday. Somehow, we made the trip in 2 and a half days. (Yes, we were exhausted!) It took the driver of the truck holding most of our worldly possessions 18 days to get here, and M and I quickly assembled our house because we all were in need of cable and internet!

Everything has been a whirlwind since arriving-B is in kindergarten!! M was supposed to start work this week, but now it's being pushed back another week. I have a job interview in 2 days! It's just at a chain coffee shop, but any job is more than appreciated and needed right now. Let's hope I can hide the fact that I'm 5 months pregnant until they hire me now!

I am leaving this as a short entry for now, I'll catch up in the morning.

Yours,
-S

1 comment:

  1. Bir çok insanın hayatında önemli bir yere sahip oldugunu söyleyebiliriz..

    ReplyDelete