Friday, September 14, 2012

Pictures Are Not Fun

Okay, I admit it. I am 100% female in the fact that I hate getting my picture taken. I don't want to be immortalized at anything other than my "ideal weight", but while I was getting ready for the big move today (more on that soon!) I stopped to look through our Oregon photo album. We have some excellent shots of M and B together, plenty of Shotgun, and a couple of the kitties. There are only 3 pictures of me in Oregon, and so I resolve to suck up my pride and smile when someone wants to take my photo. After all, we will be with all of our family in only 5 short days, and I'm pregnant, so it's bound to happen, right?

Also, I want to go back in time and slap my skinny 18 year old self who was self conscious even back then!

So in honor of my photo realization, today I will show you my family :)


This was on B's birthday (Chuck E Cheese's)





B "driving" a Coast Guard boat





M's salmon





B and Shotgun on the day we brought him home




Shotgun at only 4 months old!




Ellie (tabby) and Joey (white and gray) then and now



I'm glad I got to memorialize some great moments, and I'm really going to try to be in the pictures too from now on!

Yours,
-S

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the photo of B and Shotgun. So incredibly cute!

    ReplyDelete